2015 Summer Programme
July – August 2015
Fun farming and animal experiences for adults and kids!
Down at Mill Hill’s SweetTree Fields the buds are blooming, seeds are sprouting, and the sheep are shedding their winter woollies. Summer is coming!
To celebrate, SweetTree Farming For All welcomes you to the farm for one-day and multi-day farming and gardening programs in July and August.
Discover the skills of managing a farm; harvesting, horsemanship, foraging, outdoor cooking, and poultry and animal care. Learn from our team of experts, meet fellow farm lovers, and access friendly advice on your own home projects.
There’s nothing better for the mind and body
than a day getting dirty on the farm!
Adult Fridays: July 31 – August 28. 10 am – 3 pm.
Kids Mondays: July 27 – August 24. 10 am – 3 pm.
BOOKINGS: Contact 0207 644 9505 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
COST: £60 per participant per day. Pay by the day or participate in the whole course and receive a 10% discount!
All profits go to SweetTree Farming For All care farming projects. We work with people of all ages who are disabled, experiencing mental health challenges, or who are feeling socially excluded to regain self-esteem and grow confidence.
SweetTree Fields Summer Farm Days for Adults and Kids
* Outdoor Cooking Day: Produce and harvesting farm food, learn to forage, collect eggs, identify farm foods and plants, cook in a cob oven.
* Animal Care Day: Feed the animals, learn about hoof trimming and herding, collect eggs, muck out animal shelters, tend sheep, and discover pig husbandry.
* Bird Day: Build bird boxes, learn about chicken husbandry, muck out the chicken coup, revel in the world of falconry.
* Woodland Day: Build and manage camp fires and kelly kettles, build shelters, follow an adventure trail, learn about camp skills and cooking.
* Horsemanship Day: Learn and practise tacking and tying-up, feeding, mucking, and leading and handling.
Join us at SweetTree Fields Farm this summer!
Contact 0207 644 9505 or email@example.com for more information.